This Clevx DriveSecurity Antivirus protects your PC by preventing the spread of malware via USB drives. That is, it blocks or hinders the transfer of viruses, Trojans, and malware from a USB drive.
The Clevx DriveSecurity is designed for PC users who share files, music, video, pictures through USB drives. This antivirus makes sure that all the data going into your PC are free from malware.
Clevx DriveSecurity gets rid of all forms of threats like spyware, worms, viruses, rootkits that may have their way into your computer through USB drives. With this software, there is nothing like the inadvertent spreading of malware.
This application makes use of the ESET NOD32 antivirus engine. This engine detects any changes made to the content of your drive and scans it for threats.
This antivirus works well with all portable USB drives like SSD or Flash. One peculiarity of this application is that it does not interfere with any installed software; it functions independently. No host installation needed, the antivirus runs directly from the drive.
Recommended System Requirement for Clevx DriveSecurity
- Ram: 1GB
- Supported OS: Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Hard Disk Requirement: 300MB
- Video Card Specification: DirectX v9.0c with WDDM 1.0
- Processor: 1 GHz
Check the NJMCDirect Ticket payment guide.
Features of Clevx DriveSecurity
- Easy to Use
The Clevx DriveSecurity is exceptional because it has a user-friendly interface. Not only that, it features ESET NOD32 protection, which has won an award of excellence due to its effective and all-around protection against malware. The antivirus also features Auto Scanning as well as the elimination of viruses. All you need to do is to set the scanning to a most convenient time, and antivirus takes it from there. It is worth noting that the Clevx DriveSecurity does not require a host installation. Its license is connected with the serial number of your drive.
- Works with any portable drive
The advantage of the Clevx DriveSecurity is that it is compatible with virtually all drives. You don’t have to worry about compatibility. It functions perfectly with memory cards, HDD/SSD, and USD sticks.
- Supports Asian and European languages
One of the distinctive features of this antivirus is that it supports Asian and European languages. Therefore, the language barrier will not limit its use in such countries.
How to Download Clevx DriveSecurity on Windows 10?
This section deals extensively with the steps involved in downloading this software on Windows 10. So, if you aim at downloading this software, follow the steps outlined below:
- Step 1: Ensure that your internet connection is stable.
- Step 2: Open a browser on your Windows 10 PC.
- Step 3: Go to www.clevx.com/drive-security-usb-antivirus-/?p=1361.
- Step 4: Download Software.
- Step 5: Insert a USB drive.
- Step 6: Remove or delete the ESET folder and DriveSecurity.exe file from your portable drive if you are reinstalling.
- Step 7: Click twice on the DS-Installer.exe from the folder you downloaded.
- Step 8: Choose your desired portable drive.
- Step 9: Click on ‘Install’.
- Step 10: Click on ‘Run Drive Security’.
- Step 11: Activate the Software.
Clevx DriveSecurity is a powerful antivirus that prevents the spread of malware via memory cards and USB drives. We have outlined its features and how you can easily download and install it on your Windows 10. So, you can now quickly get started with the antivirus. You need this antivirus if you transfer files through portable drives.